Studio B’s Five Favorite Super Bowl XLVIII Commercials
The 2014 Super Bowl commercials have been the topic of conversation in the Studio B office throughout the week. We all watched the game, but we’re really watching for the multimillion dollar promotions that make us laugh, groan, and maybe even shed a tear… That’s going a little far, but here are the top six commercials selected by the Studio B Films team.
1. With a handful of parents in the office, many of us could relate to the parental sixth sense of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis Ad. It also turned us onto this catchy Bruno Mars song.
2. The Esurance commercial was simple, charming, and funny. Just John Krasinski being John Krasinski. We liked it.
3. The Doritos Time Machine ad tapped into our sense of humor pretty effectively.
4. We are big Dylan fans– heck, it taught us the patience and flexibility to be in the constantly changing video production business–so we had to include this one:
5. We thought this Coke ad really portrayed the United States of America in a beautiful, non-cliche way.