24 Sep Part time Production office Intern required
In keeping with our mission of nurturing emerging filmmakers, we would like to invite qualified candidates into the “Studio B Family” and provide them with the opportunity to learn from the best within the Video Production industry.
*Interns must be available to work 9:30am – 6:30pm on 2 weekdays, potential to become fulltime.
Qualified interns must be strong communicators, responsible, diligent, detail oriented, motivated, creative, resourceful, and must have a demonstrable interest in visual storytelling. Flexibility, enthusiasm, a sense of ownership is desired. All applicants must have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record and must be able to lift 50 pounds. Experience with Google Docs, Excel, and Mac OSX a plus.
- Transcribing Interviews
- Music and Voice Over Searches
- Assisting with Coordination of Shoots (crewing up, location scouting, travel arrangements)
- Assisting with Casting Sessions
- Social Media Management
- General Office Duties
***Opportunities to assist on set as a Production Assistant.
- Daily Stipend $80 (payable biweekly)
- Daily Lunch Allowance $10
- Unlimited coffee, tea, and healthy snacks
- Employee Discounts on Rental Equipment
- Job Shadowing
- Letter of Recommendation upon SUCCESSFUL Completion
- Working in a beautiful loft space in Berkeley with our young, creative and passionate team
- If the internship goes well, we often hire alumni interns full-time, part-time, or on a freelance basis. At the very least, we always like to recommend alumni interns to other production companies when the internship is over.
- Submit the following items, via email, to [email protected] :
- Cover Letter
- Please write “Summer Internship” in the subject line of your email